Pages

A Natural Remedy For Acne - Oregano Oil

Acne develops when our skin pores or follicles are blocked. This is sometimes due to over production of cells, when the usual draining of oil or sebum gets blocked enabling bacteria to multiply. If this happens, whiteheads, blackheads will result. In more serious cases, inflammation, development of puss and skin break-outs will follow. If not prevented early, the condition will spread because of the bacterial infection and may result in scarring of the affected skin part.

Prevention is vital since this condition usually affects the facial area, although it also occurs in the back, shoulders and arms. A large portion of teenagers in the U.S., about 85% is affected by this skin condition in varying degrees. It needs to be corrected because it is widespread and persistent.

Oregano Oil - Nature's Answer to Acne


The medical intervention for acne usually involves application of special creams, taking of antibiotics and dermatology treatments. There is however a natural way to treat this disease that is effective with no concerns of adverse side effects. This is the application of oregano oil in the affected skin area as well as taking the right doses of it internally.

One of the excellent properties of this essential that can be effective for acne treatment is its antibacterial activity. It has been proven to kill many types of bacteria and prevent their spread. Since acne is made more serious by bacterial infection, you can use this oil to control and prevent the infection.

Another way this oil can help acne is its anti inflammatory quality. Acne is characterized by skin inflammation therefore using this essential will effectively stop the causes that inflame the skin.

More Effective than Antibiotics

Most antibiotics used in acne treatment have adverse side effects. With oil of oregano, this will not be a problem because it is made of 100% organic substances. Its power lies in its phenols, phytochemicals and flavinoids that are plant based and not chemically synthesized substances. Therefore there is no possibility of negative effects such as those associated with antibiotics.

However, these natural substances have such powers that they can also give undue effects if it is taken carelessly and excessively. That's why the recommendation is to dilute the concentrated oil with carrier oil like virgin olive oil or coconut oil before it is applied topically or taken internally. In addition, care must be taken so that the concentrated oil will not be accidentally applied to sensitive areas like the eyes, mucous membranes and the genital area because it will cause burning sensation and skin irritation. Other than these, this oil is perfectly safe to use.


Article Source: Katie Li

20 comments:

  1. I really like this topic which you confirming here and We always think How to get rid of keloid scars perfectly and very easily. And here you get the best information How to get rid of keloid scars

    I really inspired from this post.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you feel an eruption of acne coming on, you could reach for a bottle of alcohol to dry out those zits, or you could try a natural antiseptic remedy such as oil of oregano.Mike Walden Review


    ReplyDelete
  3. You can use organ extract as well as grape seed extract to glow your skin and reduces the acne also you can use ration a cream daily at night.

    Acne scar removal treatment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Consult a dermatologist regarding your acne. Minimize use of medication containing halogens (iodides, chlorides, bromides), lithium, barbiturates, or androgens.
    hair loss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the information and links you shared this is so should be a useful and quite informative!
    plan semi marathon

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a well executed post. I like the diagram most. It is a helpful informative post. Thanks for sharing this great information. where to buy oil of oregano

    ReplyDelete
  7. cheap Modvigil online

    Reading your blogs is a good personal experience. It always gives a different perspective

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent blog ,thanks for sharing this information with us.mtp kit online usa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Reading your blogs is a good personal experience. It always gives a different perspective.. Every time i got a informative ideas about acne.. thanks for sharing this post..

    best dermatologist in madurai

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice information is being depicted in this website.

    best smartphones under 5000

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dr. Riaria cured my herpes virus that have been in my body since two years, ever since then my life has been incomplete, I have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by doctors, but it didn't cure my herpes virus, i was checking for solution on the internet then I miraculously came across Dr. Riaria the powerful herbalist that  can cure herpes infection, then I contacted him through his email, I explained everything to him and he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me through FedEx, which I took for 14 days with the instruction he gave me, and when I did a test in the hospital my result came out negative it was the happiest day of my life that am cure from HSV 2,  are you also suffering from same virus or another diseases you can simply contact him via email: drriaria@gmail.com  you can also call or WhatsApp him on: +2349134987375.  

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will be cured from HERPES virus again.I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HSV) for the past 4 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one place to another, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how DR salami helped someone in curing his Herpes Disease disease, quickly I copied his contact which is just to give him a test I spoke to him, he told me that there is no medical hospital that has the cure to herpes disease, i was supprise when i heard that from him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me which he did then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure behold I was free from this herpes disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now please BROTHER, SISTER, MOTHER and FATHER he is great a great man, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just contact him on whatsapp Via:( +2347054895756) or email him on Dr.salamiherbalcenter180@gmail.com 
    Website:https://drsalamiherbalcent.wixsite.com/doctorsalami  HE CAN ALSO CURE DISEASES LIKE
    1*HIV
    2*DIABETICS
    3*HEPATITIS B
    4*CANCER,
    5*PREGNANT ISSUES
    6*PERIOD ISSUES
    Please share this round so you can also save more souls and Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's a miracle that I'm alive today. I encountered HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS (HSV1/2) for good four (4) years, before I met the great Dr.okosun. I'm Leslie Jordan from Fresno California, United state of America and I was infected with herpes virus. Herpes is a viral infection caused by the Herpes simplex virus, marked by painful, watery blisters in the skin or mucous membrane or on the genitals. This was what I suffered for good four years. I have visited CVS Pharmacy in Fresno for treatment but no improvement. I met Dr. Okosun online while I was searching for herpes cure. I read lots of testimony about his work. I give a try that now becomes a testimony in my life, I'm now fully cured. Kindly contact Dr okosun via WhatsApp +2348124363791
    or email him on drokosun55@gmail.com
    I know there are lots of people out there suffering from various diseases and infections, why don't you contact dr okosun today and get cured just as i did, dr okosun brought peace and happiness back to my life and gave me a second chance to life and i will always testify about his good work.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's a miracle that I'm alive today. I encountered HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS (HSV1/2) for good four (4) years, before I met the great Dr.okosun. I'm Leslie Jordan from Fresno California, United state of America and I was infected with herpes virus. Herpes is a viral infection caused by the Herpes simplex virus, marked by painful, watery blisters in the skin or mucous membrane or on the genitals. This was what I suffered for good four years. I have visited CVS Pharmacy in Fresno for treatment but no improvement. I met Dr. Okosun online while I was searching for herpes cure. I read lots of testimony about his work. I give a try that now becomes a testimony in my life, I'm now fully cured. Kindly contact Dr okosun via WhatsApp +2348124363791
    or email him on drokosun55@gmail.com
    I know there are lots of people out there suffering from various diseases and infections, why don't you contact dr okosun today and get cured just as i did, dr okosun brought peace and happiness back to my life and gave me a second chance to life and i will always testify about his good work.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very nice & good looking posts,Thank you for sharing. For best water purifier services contact us Water Purifier Repair in Mysore

    ReplyDelete